Les Wallace formed Signature Resources in 1982 to help enterprising leaders tap into the opportunities presented by a radically shifting business environment. Offering a dynamic approach to organizational performance, Signature Resources gained recognition for addressing challenges in leadership development, strategic thinking, leading transformation and board governance.
As the firm’s reputation grew, so did demand. In 1999 the firm assumed a consortium model with a diversified international alliance of over forty credentialed and experienced professionals to expand its capacity to offer the extraordinary depth of resources clients had grown to expect. Today, after closing our international offices and re-focusing our approach we are still super connected to a dynamic gaggle of top notch consultants with whom we regularly partner.
Who We Are
Signature Resources is a U.S. Corporation providing organizational development, leadership, strategy and governance support across the full spectrum of enterprise and organizational size. Signature Resources consultants and presenters include experienced corporate directors and executives, government policy makers, credentialed subject matter experts and experienced executive coaches with outstanding records developing leadership, systems, and policy to guide your success.
The Signature Resources Promise
- Respect People: We will respect the rights of people as both employees and consumers and be appreciative of their points of view. Our interventions will always promote such a focus.
- Speed: Problem analysis can frequently drag on. We promise to deal in solutions based upon timely, decisive problem identification and proven breakthrough solutions.
- Practical Simplicity: Our interventions are characterized by a practical results orientation that firmly and positively converts abstract theories to actionable execution to maximize your return on investment.
- Create Self-Sufficiency: We believe our clients should become less dependent upon outside consulting and promise to help you plan and develop in-house resources to sustain your objectives.
- Integrity: We promise to not offer you something you don’t need or refer you to someone for whom we can’t vouch. All of our engagement strategies will be fully transparent to you the customer. You will get our best resource recommendation for your need even if it’s not us.
- Candid: We promise to be candid and direct in our observations and recommendations and if you can’t commit to be open to this we may not be a good match.